DSP (Direct Support Profesional), (Host Home Provider) (Arvada, Aurora)
Compensation: 12.00 dollars and up
Employment type: full-time
Seeking full time and part time staff to work with adults with developmental disabilities. Every person needs the support of others. Choice Living Services is looking for caring people to support adults and individuals with disabilities; people with emotional, behavioral or medical needs. Direct Support Professionals provide support to adults in Day Program settings. DSP’s provide support with daily activities, community based activities, medication administration, and personal care. All DSP’s facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community, and providing transportation to fun community activities. provide support to adults in Day Program settings. CLS’s goal is to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
Full and Part Time positions available.
Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Choice Living Services is looking for host home providers in the Denver Metro Area. The host home model is working adults with adults with developmental disabilities. Host home providers are paid a daily rate and room and board to provide care for the person living in their home. Competitive Rates (tax free)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must have Social Security card, a valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Must be able to complete minimum training based on State training guidelines once hired
- Must pass criminal background, MVR, and Medicaid Fraud investigation
- Must have the ability to work on a team
- Must demonstrate proficiency using computers and the ability to complete necessary reports and documentation on a web-based program
- Desired Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills that are needed to effectively interact with persons with intellectual/developmental disabilities
- Creative ability to help develop, implement and track an Individual Service and Support Plan
- Must be able to help engage in service recipient hygiene, daily living skills, behaviors and medical needs. Honest, reliable, dependable and professional.
Email resume to Jenney Barron